Tuesday, February 2, 2010

P90X - 90 days and counting

So as you all know, I had a friend join me in my P90X journey. Well, I now got Mike (the OR nurse I work with) to join also. Funny, but true story. I got them to let me take a "before" pic of them in the office. So, we locked the door and they took their shirts off so I could take the pic. Although I am very tempted to post it, I promised not to until the 90 days is finished. Well as they are getting dressed, an Italian solider tries to walk in. So we let them in, but John is tucking his shirt in and his pant's button is undone, and Mike is buttoning up his shirt and I have a camera in my hand. Very awkward moment! I hope you find this as funny as we did. We could not stop laughing and the Italian solider did not look amused.

3 comments: